dinsdag 5 mei 2015

Well hello there! 


My name is Elisabeth and I am a 15 year old girl. I live in the Netherlands. Amsterdam to be precise. My whole life I've been reading a lot. Of course with ups and downs, but I always come back to the books.


The whole world reads because it's necessary. It's like eating and breathing. Without reading everything would be a lot more difficult. But that's the whole world. You also have the people who just love to read. Reading is much more for them than just necessary. 


I am one of those people. When I read, I find myself in another place without trying it. It just happens. I know almost everybody who loves to read can relate to this. Sometimes the things we read can make us feel like its an escape for a certain time. Not particularly because we want to escape our own life, but be honest, it doesn't matter how nice your situation is, I think everybody would like to inhabit another one. 


Not only are books a nice get away, but they also have a meaning. A book is written by someone who wants to tell the readers a story. A story with meaning. I think it's incredible how many people are able to write such amazing books. I hope one day, I could tell my own story to tell, by publishing a book. 


I mostly read young adult books. This is just a genre I love. I read al kind of young adult genres ; contemporary, dystopian, fantasy, thrillers etc. When I think a book interests me, I will read it. 


This blog is a place where I will review the books I read, recommend books and all sort of related kind of things. Maybe there will be posts about some other things that keep me busy :) 

I think this will be a lot of fun! until the next post.

love, Elisabeth 





Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten